Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I've not tried this, but what could be bad with tomato and feta??
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese (7 oz.)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (whole)
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- boston lettuce leaf
- Combine first 5 ingredients; toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Spoon onto Boston lettuce.
Great simple salad. I love that the tomatoes create their own "dressing" with the oil. Thank you for sharing.
I make this without the lettuce and with purple onions. It is delicious. I love to serve it with Shrimp Fettucine, the tastes just seem to blend together.