Recipe by RedVinoGirl
I believe this recipe came from Cooking Light a LONG time ago. I've made this many times and it's wonderful! Fresh and light tasting and easy to prepare. What more could you ask for?
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! Fresh and delightful. I made this as directed except that I only made 2 servings. I left the tomatoes whole as mine weren't very big and used the champange vinegar which added just a subtle touch of zing. Thanks ChicagoRN for a great keeper. Made for Photo Tag.
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)