Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from the recipe by Lloyd Felsman - Kuranda Rainforest View Restaurant
- 750 g crushed peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 medium eggplants, sliced lengthways
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- First makeup the sauce .
- Slice eggplants lengthways and fry in the olive oil.
- Lay sauce followed by eggplant lengthways topped with sauce and another layer of eggplant.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven until brown for approximately 15 minutes.