1/1 Photo of Tomato and Cucumber Salad With Feta and Honey Mustard Dressing
I make this quite when my garden is overflowing with large ripe juicy tomatoes and with cucumbers. This is an easy and simple side dish with lots of flavor. Serve on a large serving plate with the chopped cucumbers around the tomatoes. If possible try to make up the dressing well in advance and chill until ready to use, it can even be made up a day ahead. You will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 green onions, finey chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard (or to taste)
- black pepper
- 4 ripe large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3-1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (or to taste)
- 2 small cucumbers, chopped (remove and large seeds from the cucumbers)
- 1To make the dressing: combine oil, vinegar, honey mustard and black pepper to taste; whisk until smooth.
- 2Add in the green onions and mix to combine.
- 3Chill until ready to use.
- 4To serve: stack the tomato slices, then top with feta cheese.
- 5Shake the dressing and drizzle amount desired over the tomatoes (and the cucumbers if desired).
- 6*NOTE* if desired stack tomatoes, then feta cheese in the middle, then top with more tomato slices, making certain to finish with feta cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Cucumber Salad With Feta and Honey Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 183.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar