Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe form RusCuisine.com
- 6 tomatoes, medium
- 2 cucumbers, 4-5 inches, peeled
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 onion, medium
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- De-stem the tomatoes, quarter them, & place in a large bowl.
- Slice the cucumbers & the onion & combine with the oil & sour cream in the bowl.
- Sprinkle with the dill as you serve.
Yummy goodness. Perfect recipe for the summer. I love sour cream-based cucumber salads and really enjoyed the added touch of the tomato. I chose to not add the oil. Thank you for a great, fresh recipe!
Great salad! Very crisp and refreshing. Thanks for sharing! Culinary Quest '14
This is a simple salad to make with the freshest ingredients from your garden. That's what I did! Love the flavors! CQ