Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light and refreshing salad for summer.
Make and share this Tomato and Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1⁄2 English cucumber (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 scallions (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- place tomatos, onions, cucumbers, spices and dressing in a bowl and toss.
- put in fridge for at least 30 minute.
- toss with cilantro salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Lovely easy salad to make & enjoy . We loved it. I served it along side an Edamame salad - great together. Definitely do again. Love the cilantro
i loved it. i added feta cheese it's great!!!
This simple salad is perfect any time of the year! I made it exactly as written (although I added some garlic for my "garlic love'n husband". I made it a few hours ahead of time, stirring occasionally, which really allowed the flavors to blend and made it more juicier. Thanks for sharing, simplemom, what a great salad!!!