Recipe by Derf
Cool, refreshing, with a Dash of Mrs. A piece of goat cheese can be used instead of the goat cheese dressing, it is very delicious!!
Top Review by lauralie41
Wonderful tomatoes Derf! So simple and the flavor is great. I used Ceasar dressing instead of the goat cheese, DH's favorite, and celery salt. A definite keeper and will make these often. Thank you hon! Made and reviewed for Kittencal's TOMATO-LICIOUS IS HERE !!! September's Photo Event.
- 8 slices fresh tomatoes (1 large)
- 8 slices English cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese salad dressing (or dressing of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or seasoning of your choice)
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomato slices overlapping on platter; trim and slice cucumber; lay a slice of cucumber on top of each tomato slice; sprinkle Mrs. seasoning mix over all.
- Place a dab of goat cheese dressing in the centre of each cucumber slice; sprinkle green onion over all.
- Cover and refrigerate 'til use.