Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool, refreshing, with a Dash of Mrs. A piece of goat cheese can be used instead of the goat cheese dressing, it is very delicious!!
- 8 slices fresh tomatoes (1 large)
- 8 slices English cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese salad dressing (or dressing of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or seasoning of your choice)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place tomato slices overlapping on platter; trim and slice cucumber; lay a slice of cucumber on top of each tomato slice; sprinkle Mrs. seasoning mix over all.
- Place a dab of goat cheese dressing in the centre of each cucumber slice; sprinkle green onion over all.
- Cover and refrigerate 'til use.
Wonderful tomatoes Derf! So simple and the flavor is great. I used Ceasar dressing instead of the goat cheese, DH's favorite, and celery salt. A definite keeper and will make these often. Thank you hon! Made and reviewed for Kittencal's TOMATO-LICIOUS IS HERE !!! September's Photo Event.
This was a very good appetizer. I really wanted to buy real goat cheese to top each cucumber, but it was just too expensive for me. So, I used a dab of ranch dressing. It was still a hit!
I love tomatoes so this was a big hit! I substituted Blue Cheese Dressing (my homemade version) and sprinkled a little crumbled blue cheese on top. I made a meal out of this - great summer recipe when it's too hot too cook.