1/1 Photo of Tomato and Coriander Soup
Although soups are not often eaten in India, tomato soup bucks the trend and is very popular. This is excellent on a cold winter day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy pan heat the oil and fry the onions for a few minutes until golden.
- 2Keep half of the onions for topping.
- 3Add tomatoes, salt, garlic, bay leaf, pepper, fresh coriander and coriander ground.
- 4Let simmer a few minutes.
- 5Mix water with cornstarch and add to the soup.
- 6Remove the bay leaf.
- 7Pour the soup into individual serving dishes and garnish with a swirl of cream/yoghurt and onions.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Coriander Soup
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 1826.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g