1/1 Photo of Tomato and Chicken With Feta
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A Mediterranean style recipe that is full of flavour and quick to prepare. An ideal after work treat. From Recipes+ May 09.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken thighs, small with skin on
- cooking spray
- 1 red onion, medium, halved and cut into wedges
- 250 g potatoes, baby (chats)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400 g tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup risoni
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup parsley, flat leaf, chopped
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 1Spray chicken with oil. Heat a deep medium frying pan over a moderate heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until well browned. Transfer to a heatproof plate.
- 2Add onion and potatoes to pan. Cook and turn for 2 - 3 minutes until golden brown. Add garlic, tomatoes and stock; bring to boil and stir in risoni.
- 3Return chicken to pan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook covered for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked and risoni tender. remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in olives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with feta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Chicken With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (808 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.3
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 206.1 mg
- Sodium 1025.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 53.5 g