Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 450 Best Appetizers
Make and share this Tomato and Cheese Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 6 mozzarella cheese, bocconcini balls cut in half
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine mozzarella, tomatoes, pesto, oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place one half of the tomato with one half of the mozzarella, cut sides together and pierce with a skewer keeping them together.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Any longer and the tomatoes with start to break down and become soft.