Great for lunch or snacks, make ahead and pop in microwave to heat for lunch at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over each muffin half, sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- 2top evenly with tomato slices and Canadian baqcon.
- 3Sprinkle muffin halves evenly with basil and mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or just until cheese melts and pizzas are thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Cheese Mini-Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 386.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-salt-added spaghetti sauce