Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Great for lunch or snacks, make ahead and pop in microwave to heat for lunch at work.
- 1⁄2 cup commercial no-salt-added spaghetti sauce
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 16 slices ripe plum tomatoes (, 1/4 inch thick)
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over each muffin half, sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- top evenly with tomato slices and Canadian baqcon.
- Sprinkle muffin halves evenly with basil and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or just until cheese melts and pizzas are thoroughly heated.
This was great for a quick easy breakfast! I used soy cheese,and skipped the bacon. Yummy! Thanks so much for posting!