Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For those who don't know, white pizza is pizza without tomato sauce. This is my original recipe. It is a DELICIOUS pizza! It's a big hit at my house, never any leftovers! Nice garlic flavor, you can adjust it to your tastes though. I always make my own pizza dough, but you can use refrigerated if you like, but I've never tested it before.
- pizza dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- dried parsley
- dried oregano
- olive oil
- 1 tomatoes (you can also use 2 Roma tomatos)
- 1 stalk broccoli
- fresh basil leaf (optional)
- Preheat oven to 410*F.
- Chop the tomato into chunks and place them in a bowl, along with some chopped broccoli, the dried parsley and oregano, and 1 clove that was minced, and toss.
- Set Aside the vegetables.
- Roll out the dough onto a pizza pan, and brush or spritz on some olive oil.
- Fold your crust the way you want it.
- Grate the whole mozerella block over the pizza.
- Scatter the vegetables around the top off the pizza.
- Scatter around some of the fresh basil.
- Sprinkle the other minced clove of garlic around on the top of the pizza.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese starts to golden.