Recipe by cricketbird
Another of my favorites, also out of a newspaper years ago. This is fantastic on steaks cooked on the grill, and as a dressing on baked potatoes. Use your imagination!!! I'm sure this would be just as good with other vegies, and chicken or fish.
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the above ingredients in a medium bowl with a fork until ingredients are evenly coated with olive oil.
- Use to top steak, baked potatoes, whatever!
- Roquefort cheese is also a fine choice for this salsa.
- Cooking time is the time it takes to toast the walnuts in the oven. Very quick to put together.