Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with grilled chicken or tuna.
- 8 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Core and seed the tomatoes, then cut them into matchstick size strips.
- Wash the basil and cut into strips (julienne).
- Put the tomatoes and basil in a bowl and add the other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and rest at room temperature for at least one hour.
upped the garlic. Delicious and simple. I'll be making this a lot over the summer.