Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep-time includes marinating time.
- 1 lb brie cheese, rind removed and cut into small pieces
- 4 large roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh italian basil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked linguine
- shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large serving bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Let stand at room temperature for up to 1-1/2 hours.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Toss with cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.