Serve on a bed of herbs, mixed greens and very thinly sliced red onions. A great summer salad, using fresh home grown ingredients!
- 473.18 ml cooked couscous
- 118.29 ml crushed home grown tomato
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 0 salt
- 85.04 g gorgonzola
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml virgin olive oil
- 28.39 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- fresh herbs, mixed with
- fresh greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced very thinly
- In a food processor pulse garlic, salt, gorgonzola cheese, mustard.
- Feed in through feed tube oil and balsamic vinegar.
- In a bowl mix couscous and tomatoes add dressing.
- Season with basil and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of Fresh herbs mixed with fresh greens and onion.