Serve on a bed of herbs, mixed greens and very thinly sliced red onions. A great summer salad, using fresh home grown ingredients!
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 1⁄2 cup crushed home grown tomato
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 salt
- 3 ounces gorgonzola
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- fresh herbs, mixed with
- fresh greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced very thinly
- In a food processor pulse garlic, salt, gorgonzola cheese, mustard.
- Feed in through feed tube oil and balsamic vinegar.
- In a bowl mix couscous and tomatoes add dressing.
- Season with basil and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of Fresh herbs mixed with fresh greens and onion.