1/1 Photo of Tomato and Balsamic Chicken
This meal comes together really fast for a weeknight. Great served over rice or pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, rough chopped
- 2 -14 1/2 ounces Italian-style diced tomatoes, partially drained
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1Heat oil in pan. Add chicken and black pepper. Cook 6-7 minutes or until done.
- 2Add onions, pepper, and mushrooms. Cook another 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar and simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in basil. Serve over pasta or rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 183.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 55.1 g