Recipe by morgainegeiser
Tomatoes and avocados are abundant in the Caribbean and avocado lovers especially will like this island salad.
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, avocado, and green onions. Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and add to tomato mixture. Mix gently until thoroughly blended.
- Chill several hours to blend flavors.
- NOTE: preparation time does not include chilling time.