2 hrs 10 mins
This is very good alone or in a green salad, adds a wonderful taste and no need for dressing on the salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tomatoes and tomatillos in a mixing bowl.
- 2Put the basil vinegar, water and salt in a saucepan over high heat.
- 3Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- 4Stack the basil leaves on top of each other and roll up tightly,cut into thin chiffonade.
- 5Add the sliced basil and the lemon to the tomato mixture, then press in the garlic.
- 6Pour cooled vinegar liquid over the tomatoe mixture and toss to coat.
- 7Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature before refrigerating.
- 8Serve chilled, as codiment or add to salad greens.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatillos, Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 439.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g