Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 (13 ounce) can tomatillos, drained or 5 -7 fresh tomatillos
- Chop all ingredients by hand, or separately in food processor.
- Combine ingredients, taste, and adjust the seasonings.
- Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir well before serving.
I made this tonight - the only change was the addition of salt and pepper. It tasted good right away and I suspect it will taste better if left overnight.