Recipe by Marsha D.
Found this recipe from one of the grocery stores in my area. It is has a bit of a kick to it and is vibrant in color. Serve this will your favorite tortilla chip or cracker. Great to serve at your next holiday party, or just at home with your family and friends.
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 3 tomatillos, husked and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl, mix together mashed up avocados, chopped tomatillos, red onion, tomatoes.
- Add in lime juice, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce and salt and pepper. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover dip and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chip or crackers.