Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from "Bitsy's Kitchen". This is a different twist from your ordinary guacamole. Cooking time is the time it takes to process the ingredients in a food processor and to refrigerate the mixture.
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomatillos, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seeded minced serrano chilies
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and halved
- Place the avocado and tomatillos in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a medium bowl, stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1hour.
I haven't had the chance to try it out yet. But from the looks of it, I'm sure I will! Cant wait.