Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
An incredibly easy slow cooker soup
Make and share this Tomatillo Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g skinless chicken thighs
- 500 g tomatillos
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 30 ml epazote leaves, Fresh, cut in thin ribbons
- Clean and cut up the tomatillos, quarter if small, slice if large.
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker, set on soup for 4.5 hours or more.
- If the meat hasn't shredded itself, break it up with a fork.
- Serve with slices of Avocado and/or Corn Chips.