Recipe by *Bellinda*
This is one of the tapas recipes that I use either as a appetizer or side dish or just a snack. Adjust the amounts of ingredients and seasonings to your taste.
Top Review by Jamilahs_Kitchen
Very delicious I did use some mayo and I love hardboiled eggs and tomatoes together so this was lovely. Had the same great taste w/o eating the bread. Great for those non carbs days. I did toss in some dill cause I had it. These are a keeper! Thanks Bellinda. Made for PAC Fall 09.
- 6 small tomatoes
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled, mashed
- 4 tablespoons aioli (or mayonnaise)
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and maybe a slice off the bottom so you can stand them flat.
- Remove the insides of the tomatoes with a spoon or knife.
- Mix the eggs, aioli, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Fill the tomatoes. Replace the tops, sprinkle with some olive oil and black pepper.
- tips: if the mixture seems too soft you might have to add some bread crumbs. If you are using mayonnaise instead of aioli, season it with garlic.