Recipe by Ridgely
These are simply delicious. My whole family went nuts over these. These make great gifts to give. Very "gourmet" looking.
Top Review by Acerast
Very tasty little cookie bites. I especially liked the dark brown sugar in this recipe which added depth to the flavor. My family really enjoyed them - and they felt pampered when I served them on a platter in little dessert papers. Thanks!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare dough by mixing melted butter with brown sugar, then the white sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Stir in the soda mixture, flour and salt.
- Then add the chocolate chips.
- Chill batter for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pack dough half way full in cups of miniature muffin pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then pop out.