- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt margarine and set aside.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Beat in flour and sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted margarine, which has cooled to room temperature.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve warm or room temperature with whipped cream if desired.