Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A wonderful rich and gooey pie!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt margarine and set aside.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Beat in flour and sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted margarine, which has cooled to room temperature.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve warm or room temperature with whipped cream if desired.
MMM...DH makes this every year for Thanksgiving and it's delicious! We use walnuts instead of pecans. Great recipe...very rich, so have a glass of milk handy!
If you love chocolate chip cookies, you will love this recipe. I used real butter though and this was to die for!