Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are incredibly rich and a true chocolate fix! We leave the nuts out because of allergies.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) bag NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- In bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together brown sugar, butter and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 and 1/3 c morsels and nuts.
- Spread into a foil lined 9"x9" pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 23-25 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle 2/3 c morsels over top.
- When morsels are shiny, spread evenly.
- Let cool, chill 5-10 minutes to set chocolate.
- Cut into bars.