Toll House Mini Morsel Pancakes
- COMBINE flour, morsels, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Combine milk, eggs, vegetable oil and brown sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
- HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn and cook about 1 minute longer or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- SPRINKLE with powdered sugar; top with strawberries.