Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This cheesecake is my son's favorite and I make it every holiday mostly for him. I pulled this recipe off of the chocolate package five or so years ago, and the cardboard is getting pretty worn. I'm posting it here so that I won't lose it. Cook time does not include chill time in the fridge
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagenestle toll house refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 (1 ounce) packetsnestle toll house choco bake pre-melted unsweetened chocolate flavor baking chocolate
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 375º F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Slice dough into 16 pieces. Cover bottom of prepared pan with pieces. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and choco bake in a large mixing bowl until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until just blended. Spoon over cookie crust; smooth top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cover; refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan.