1/5 Photos of Toll House Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Miss Erin's Note:
These are my absolute favorite cookie. Ever. I have licked many a beater after mixing these cookies up. They are of course from the back of the Toll House package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside.
- 2Cream the sugars and butter together, add the vanilla.
- 3Add the eggs one at a time.
- 4Slowly add the flour mixture.
- 5When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips.
- 6Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F degrees.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toll House Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g