Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
Chocolate, toffee... what more could you ask for? :)
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1⁄2 cup english toffee-flavored candy chips or 1 (1 1/2 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy; add egg yolk; beat well.
- Beat in flour.
- Press evenly on to bottom of un-greased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and center is still slightly soft and sprinkle with morsels.
- Let stand for 3 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips.
- Cool for 1 hour; cut into bars with sharp knife while slightly warm.