Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was very surprised that this recipe was not posted here. It's another version of a long island, but with a melon flavor. This is my personal favorite version of it.
- 1 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄2 ounce Sprite or 1⁄2 ounce 7-Up soda
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill pint or tall glass with ice, add vodka, gin, rum, midori and sweet and sour. Stir with cockail stirrer and float 1/2 7-up on top. Garnish with lemon, lime and cherry.
- I think they look really cute with little umbrellas.