Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Zeta Bar in Sydney, Australia. The original recipe calls for Creme De Mure to float on top rather than Cassis, but Zaar didn't recognize it as an ingredient. Either would be fine.
- 2 plums
- 45 ml choya plum wine
- 10 ml belvedere vodka
- 5 ml sake
- 10 ml Midori melon liqueur
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml sugar syrup
- creme de cassis (To Float)
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Muddle the plums in a shaker.
- Add all ingredients except the creme de mure.
- Shake and strain into the glass.
- Float the creme de mure on top.
- There's no need to garnish.