Recipe by BusyBeeHoneyBee
It's best to use cold leftover rice because it won't clump or stick during stir-frying. The tofurkey is used here as a substitution for smoked turkey, so feel free to revert to the original recipe.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups cold cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper (if unavailable, use black pepper)
- 8 ounces diced tofurkey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat, cook garlic in hot oil about 10 seconds.
- Add carrots, corn and peas; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add rice, scallions, soy sauce and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute, until well combined.
- Add tofurkey; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.