Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Cooking Light, submitted by Lorrie Paul. It's good ol' guacamole, but with a lot less fat! Even tofu haters like this (my kids were completely hoodwinked!)
- 1 (12 ounce) package reduced-fat firm tofu, drained
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons bottled salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 48 baked corn tortilla chips
- Place tofu in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, stir in tomato, onions, salsa, chili powder, salt, pepper and avocado.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.