- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 cup green peas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow tomatoes
- 4 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu; cook until liquid from tofu is evaporated (about 3 minutes).
- Remove tofu from pan; sprinkle with lime juice, turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes. Add tofu, and cook 7 minutes or until golden.
- Combine milk and curry paste; add to pan. Reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Add peas and tomato; cook 2 minutes. Serve over rice.