Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Delicious and easy to prepare
- 50 g tofu, white, cut into large cubes
- 15 -20 dried lychees
- 1⁄4 cup ginger, cut into thin stripes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock or 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- In a steamer, Place dried lychee, ginger and black mushroom on the tofu cubes.
- fill in with stock, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- steam for 3-5 minutes.
- sprinkle with coriander leaves, serve hot.
This is the first time I've eaten lychee. I had a can of them and found this tasty recipe. I like the way the liquid offsets the sweetness of the fruit. Thanks for posting!