- 1 (375 g) package firm tofu or 1 (375 g) package extra firm tofu, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, cleaned & diced
- 3 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and slivered
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (283 g) package fresh spinach, washed, trimmed and dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside Heat oil in a wok or frypan to apprx 350F add tofu& mushrooms, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add Blackbean mixture stirfry 30 seconds.
- Stir in the cornstarch.
- Add Pepper strips& Spinach, stir fry 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the spinach has wilted.
- Serve at once with Brown rice or Cous Cous.