- 5 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the water, peanut butter, rice vinegar (or white vinegar), soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut tofu into slices and brown them in the olive oil.
- Add mushrooms, onions, spinach, and sauce to the browned tofu and stir fry for a couple of minutes until mushrooms are spinach are done.