1/2 Photos of Tofu With Bok Choy (Ww)
I am trying to have tofu more often and thought this recipe looked good. If following the WW flex plan this is only 3 points/serving. Recipe source: WW Magazine (January 2008)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu, drained and cut crosswise into 8 slices
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise in half
- 1Pat the tofu dry with paper towels.
- 2Spray a large skillet with Pam.
- 3Over medium high heat cook tofu in skillet until browned (5 minutes each side).
- 4While tofu is cooking chop garlic and ginger in a food processor and transfer to a bowl.
- 5In a seperate bowl combine orange, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes; whisking with a whisk until blended.
- 6Transfer tofu to a plate, cover and keep warm.
- 7Combine bok choy, garlic mixture and orange mixture in skilet; cook, stirring until bok choy is crisp-tender (2-5 minutes).
- 8Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu With Bok Choy (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: