Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a vegetarian cookbook, and thought that there might be some vegetarians or vegans who wanted to enjoy whipped cream...or at least people who want to enjoy whipped cream without the unhealthy cream.
- 1 cup extra firm tofu, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (or almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate, covered, for several hours before serving.