Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
delicious tofu for you!!!
- 1 package tofu, crumbled (remove water from it as much as possible.)
- 2 red peppers (optional)
- 2 green peppers (optional)
- 1 package fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 medium tortillas (I used vegetable tortilla just for a change)
- oyster sauce (If you want you can add a little amount of oyster sauce coz the fajita mix alone makes it kind of --) (optional)
- Saute the crumbled tofu, peppers, and sliced onion in oil over medium heat until cooked.
- Add vegetable stock, and fajita mix, cilantro and simmer until liquid is reduced and set aside.
- Heat few drops of oil on large skillet and warm the flour tortillas or you can toast them in a oven toaster.
- Place your tortilla on a cutting board and fill it with your diced onion and cilantro.
- Fold the tortilla once half way then fold the long side then complete the fold.
- I like experimenting and this is something new!
- I know some of you wont like this but try to add some ingredients to suite your taste!