Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I try to experiment with soy and tofu since my husband totally refuses to eat it.
- 1⁄2 cup brighton falls vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 14 ounces nasoya extra firm tofu, cut into 1 in cubes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup of tropicana's tropic pineapple-orange juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- 12 (23 g) keebler ready crust mini graham crackers
- Take all tart ingredients EXCEPT sugar and flour and blend together. I use a blender to get mixture free of lumps.
- Add sugar and continue blending.
- *You can add the 1/4 cup of sugar if you are watching your sugar intake. This is the point where you will need to determine the sweetness of your tarts. I used less because I am watching my weight.
- Add flour.
- *Your mixture should begin to thicken somewhat.
- Set aside in refrigerator for 10 -15 minutes.
- Prebake the graham crust for 10 minutes on 350. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add mixture in equal parts to 12 cups. Make sure not to overfill.
- Bake at 350 for 60 -75 minutes.
- *Each oven varies so you want to keep an eye on these. The tarts are done when they are firm to the touch in the center.
- Remove from oven and place in refrigerator to cool. Approximately 1 hour.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and/or whip cream.
- Serve chilled.