Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my recipe. It is my Grandson's favorite Taco, and he is a beef-eater. These are just as good as soft or crisp tacos.
- Drain Tofu and press as dry as possible with paper towels and weights.
- Freeze Tofu for 24 hours.
- Thaw Tofu, grate tofu into shreds.
- Place grated tofu and all ingredeints thru salsa in a wok or teflon skillet.
- Simmer 15 Minutes. Drain any excess liquid.
- Prepare your taco shells as desired, either soft or crisp. They are really good either way, but we like soft.
- Place about 3T tofu mix on the bottom of each taco shell, then garnish with lettuce, cheese and tomato. Liberally pour on taco sauce, and add salt as desired.