Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Never know it's made of tofu. Very light and flavorful.
- 22 ounces firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 6 ounces low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup strawberry pie filling
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Combine tofu, lemon juice, Splenda, extracts, yogurt, cinnamon and milk in blender or food processor.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake at 400°F for 45-60 minutes or until golden on top and firm in the middle.
- Remove from oven and chill until completely cooled. Top with pie filling and serve.