Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tastes good over rice. Editor's Note: Several messages have been sent to the recipe owner requesting measurements amounts for the white wine and cashews/almonds, but no reply has been received.
- 1 lb extra firm tofu
- white wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (or to taste)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice (optional)
- 1 onion, thinly slices
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets or 2 cups Chinese cabbage
- 1 bunch spinach
- 8 ounces snow peas
- roasted cashews or almonds
- Heat up a skillet or Wok.
- Bring soy sauce, garlic, ginger & wine to boil.
- Add tofu cubes, cover & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove tofu & remaining broth from wok/skillet.
- Heat oil in wok & stir fry vegetables over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining broth, tofu & cashews.
- Heat & serve.