Recipe by Sara Weyland
Tastes good over rice.
Top Review by amerasia
This was great!! Me and my husband are meat eaters, but did not miss the meat in this dish at all. I did not follow the recipe exactly, and instead of diced red pepper I added some red pepper flakes at the end. Delicious!! Will be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 lb extra firm tofu
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (or to taste)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice (optional)
- 1 onion, thinly slices
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets or 2 cups Chinese cabbage
- 1 bunch spinach
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1⁄3 cup roasted cashews or 1⁄3 cup almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up a skillet or Wok.
- Bring soy sauce, garlic, ginger & wine to boil.
- Add tofu cubes, cover & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove tofu & remaining sauce from wok/skillet.
- Heat oil in wok & stir fry vegetables over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining sauce, tofu & cashews.
- Heat & serve.