Recipe by moko7
This is a very tasty, light stir fry. I used Moi-Nu brand of silken tofu. For a non vegetarian version, meat could easily be added.
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package extra-firm silken tofu, cubed
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced into i in. pieces
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 6 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, carrots, snow peas etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- Spray non-stick baking sheet with canola oil spray. Place tofu in single layer.
- Pour 1/2 soy sauce mixture over tofu;bake 30 minutes.
- Saute onions in wok or skillet for 1 minute. Add vegetables and remaining soy sauce; stir fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add cooked tofu; toss lightly.
- Serve with hot rice or pasta.